Dependent Pass Application

Dependent Pass– Who Is It For?

Married Employment Pass holders in Singapore who choose to have their spouses and children join them in Singapore can apply for their dependents provided they meet the eligibility criteria.

Key Features of Singapore Dependant’s Pass (DP)

  • Only lawful spouses and children younger than 21 years old can apply for this pass.
  • DP application must be sponsored by the employer of the EP holder.
  • DP period is tied to the duration of the EP and will expire at the same time as the expiry date of the EP it is tied to.
  • Holders of the DP are allowed to work in Singapore provided that they can find a job. No quotas and levies are applied to them.
  • Dependant’s Pass allows its holder to work in Singapore with a Letter of Consent.
  • Regardless of the DP holder’s salary and qualification, no quota and levies constraints are imposed on them.
  • A child who lives in Singapore on DP can get educated in Singapore’s public schools.

Eligibility Criteria and Requirements for Dependent Pass Application

The spouse who acts as sponsor must be a holder of either the Employment Pass (EP), Personalised Employment Pass (PEP) or the S Pass;

  • The sponsor must earn at least SGD 5,000 per month.
  • Documentary evidence of marriage and birth certificate must be provided in English.

Dependent pass application

Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial